Course Accreditation under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification System (WSQ)
(Course Code: CRS-Q-0041381-SSC)
Build and Deepen Professional Competencies through Transactional Analysis (TA)
This course has met the course accreditation criteria for the accreditation scope Training and Assessment
Training Hours: 12
Assessment Hours: 2
A. Ego States Analysis
- Manage self and others better, using TA in professional practice
- Apply self-assessment tool to assess personality and behaviour
- Identify areas for improvement in professional development and practice
B. Life Positions and Script Analysis Theory
- Interpret how individuals thrive and cope under stressful situations
- Demonstrate a variety of abilities to manage complexities in challenging situations
- Apply life position concepts to address and negotiate stressful situations
- Manage the past, make effective changes for the present, and project positively forward to the future for self and others as part of professional development
- Assess all past assumptions, implicit limitations, and biases in your understanding, decisions and actions
C. Theory of Discounting and Game Analysis
- Examine assumptions underlying individual discounting action, and the impact of discounting action on professional activities and practice
- Identify discounting actions and their impact on self, other organisations and professional bodies
- Explain how “Game” playing affects trust and relationship
- Explain how “Game” playing blocks personal and professional practice
- Identify and assess ineffective “Phoney Roles” and how they impact outcomes
D. Stroke Theory
- Examine areas for improving stroking self and stakeholders for work effectiveness
- Apply stroke theory and methods to reflect on self, clients and other professionals
E. Training Opportunities and Resources for Professional Development
- Complete development plan to meet the requirements of becoming a TAP (TA Practitioner)
- Dr Jessica Leong, Teaching & Supervising Transactional Analyst
- 1 Kay Siang Road #08-01/02, Singapore 248922
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: Angela at 9817 7311
Funding by SSG only for Singaporeans and PRs.
Administrative Fees ($200/-) include:
- Statement of Attainment from SSG
- TA 101 Certificate
- Course Materials
- Assessor’s Fees
- Administrator’s Fees
- Coffee/Lunch/Tea Breaks
What is Transactional Analysis 101?
The “TA 101” is the term designate for an introduction to the basic theory and methods of Transactional Analysis. The number “101” is typically used in the US for introductory University courses which provide a broad overview of a topic. A verification certificate “TA 101” will be issued from the Board of Certification of the Training & Certification Council of Transactional Analysis. The Certificate is globally recognized.
Assessment must attain the competent grades.
Statement of Attainment will be awarded by SSG with competent grades.
Notes on SSG Funding
- Claims can be made only by Berne TA Center for SSG funding if you attain 100% attendance for Singaporeans and PRs; otherwise you will have to pay the full non-subsidised amount.
- Non-Singaporeans and non-PRs are eligible for SSG Level 3 Statement of Attainment certification, but are NOT eligible for SSG funding.
Two Modes of Payment by:
- Bank Transfer
Eligibility to be a TAP Practitioner (USATAA)
- Transactional Analysis 101 and Build & Deepen Professional Competencies through Transactional Analysis (TA) (16 Hours)
- Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy (16 Hours)
- Redecision Therapy (24 Hours)
- TA 202 Advanced TA Training (8 hours)